Wednesday 12 June 2013

SIC KT kamen rider Blade Jackform [Outdoor Photoshoot]

with these crimson wings... i shall reach the limitless sky, and to attain my unattainable dreams... 

I am so happy to get my hands on my long lost wishlist, SIC kiwami tamashii kamen rider Blade Jack Form... it was such an great figure with superb detail and altough the articulation is not as good as SHFiguarts, well the transparent crimson wings are just TOTAL WIN... and also i'd like to share a little motivation along with the my photos of SIC kiwami tamashii kamen rider Blade Jack form... more after the break

"with these wings... i feel like i can do anything..."

"i'll fly... to the infinite sky..."

"infinite sky here i come!!!"

"ooh no i fell, my flight was a bust, what should i do now...?"

"I shall not FALL into DESPERATION, even if i fail, this not the end of me... i shall reach the sky!!"

"i will FIGHT ON, i will never give up"

"with HOPE in my heart, i shall find a way to exploit myself, to the best of my abilities"

"i shall exploit my abilities and resources to achieve my goals!!"

"NOW, it's time for me to retry the flight!!!"

"Let's GLIDE!!!"

"to the unlimited sky!!!"

now readers... i would like to convince you all that inside each one of us... lies this UNLIMITED POTENTIAL, the hardest part is for us to find and discover that unlimited potential that resided inside each of us, then the hardwork to develop and sharpen it into something that would help you achieve your dreams and aspirations positively... so keep up HOPE and DREAM on along with the hard work to achieve what you want!!

so that is probably all about my photos on SIC kiwami tamashii kamen rider Blade Jack form,
 and as of the little motivation...
 see ya in another post~
will be back with better and better photosets
don't forget to visit my other gallery over at http://dejivrur.deviantart.com

Thanks for Viewing and... catch y'all on next post!!!


dejivruR...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...