Tuesday 8 April 2014

SHFiguarts Masked Rider 1 the First ver. [Indoor+Outdoor Photoshoot]

as my first figuarts ever bought, Masked Rider 1 the First ver. quickly becomes one of my irreplaceable favourite toy i own so far, it's macho looking design looks contemporary and quite good looking i gotta say~ i loved the combination of the blue and black color on it, as well as the red scarf that comes along. and here are my photos of Masked Rider 1 the First ver. since i started toy photography, more after the break

rollin' like a boss, with style... loved the bike too!

rollin' on night time

shanging around beside the river of my hometown, Kapuas

still enjoying the vibe there~

independence day tribute

new scarf aiiiighhhhtttt

along with the ever-awesome bike, Cyclone

looks cooler for me

rollin with the customized scarf

imma smash ya~

tried some tone-mapping procession

voiceless battlecry

goodbye hopper

gotta shoot this baby more this year~
thanks for viewing, and catch me up over at:
twitter / instagram : @dejivrur
dA : http://dejivrur.deviantart.com
review blog : http://dejivrur.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...