Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tuyul Madness Dayooo~ [Indoor Photoshoot with friends from Nendonesia]

when my TUYUL... get to meet mikudayo, everybody knows that all hell's gonna break loose!! many versions of miku nendoroid but those fascinates me are these two! shuukan hajimete miku that has the evil eyes, and the ominous mikudayo... as i hang out with my friends from nendonesia. i get to shoot these gig! so moarrr after the break...


hey hey let's take over the world dayo~

i kill you! i kill you ritsu!

please get rid of this rabid tuyul~

ok follow me strip

ooh let me hug you dayo~

you shit on her? great!

i killed her dayo

why you killed her?

hey hey let's strip sweetie

go get dressed tuyul!

i strip dayo

when i see the goddess

i can't help but bust my leak

kamidayooo

yeah my tuyul took a photo with her idol

after so long i get to post about these tuyuls again, it's quite refreshing somehow.... special thanks goes to friends from nendonesia, Rizki, Senpus, and Rahadi.
don't forget to visit my other gallery over at http://dejivrur.deviantart.com

Thanks for Viewing and... catch y'all on next post!!!

dejivruR...


over & out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...